littleBits Base Inventor Kit
The introductory Base Inventor Kit from littleBits includes everything creative kids need to turn their ideas into inventions! With a range of Bits that move, light up, and make noise, kids gain STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) skills by learning how technology is built.
Over 12 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building fun inventions, like a voice-activated robotic gripper arm or a room-protecting intruder alarm. Kids are challenged to create their inventions to improve their room, help their community, or save the world. Through hands-on play, kids gain lifelong skills to become changemakers through invention.
Product features include in-app instructions for over 12 activities, tech sensors, paper templates, mounting boards, LED light, motor, stickers, free Inventor App, and battery.
- Complete kit: 10 Bits, 9 paper templates, 3 accessories, 9V battery with cable, and free app with instructions.
- Free Inventor App: over 12 activities with step-by-step instructions and tutorials that guide kids through building and customizing fun inventions to improve their rooms, help their communities, or save the world.
- Customizable inventions: fun activities help kids unleash their creativity by customizing their inventions or creating their own.
- Modular system: all littleBits electronic blocks (even in other kits!) can be combined and reconfigured to create brand-new inventions.
- Smart device required for video instructions: Inventor App requires either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is required. Amazon devices are not compatible at this time.
- No grown-ups necessary: kids can easily assemble with step-by-step, in-app instruction videos.
Please allow for at least 2 working weeks for delivery as we will have to wait for shipment.
We will email you once your order is made.
Drop us a message for preschool orders and we will provide you with the special price for preschools!